Was browsing build threads this morning and spotted someone doing a custom centre console carpet, looked cool so I decided to hack my spare parcel shelf carpet too.
I'm not sure if I want to get a shorty console yet, or just modify the current tombstone so it looks nicer. I'll also have to relocate the window switches.
I first used some cardboard to mock up a pattern.
I then transferred it onto an old pillow case to test out the fitment.
After I made a few adjustments to the pattern, I traced it onto the parcel shelf carpet and cut it out. If you're doing the same, make sure you place the pattern the correct side down.
Pretty happy how it's turned out, will pick up some Velcro (with the double sided tape) and attach it to certain spots so that the carpet sits nice and flat. I'm undecided whether I should get the the carpet edges "binded", might call an upholsterer for a quote.