Late last night I found myself staring at my old rusty looking starter motor... Decided that it must be wire brushed and painted! Good thing that I already had all the supplies I needed to start working on it the next day.
The plan was set, breakfast, work, wire brush, clean with wax & grease remover solvent, lay a coat of primer and a few light coats of "cast aluminium" paint.
As I was wire brushing I realised how far my obsession with "clean parts" has taken me. There's a stash of parts that I haven't taken photos of either...
Nearly every single nut/bolt from the car was removed to be cleaned and zinc plated.